|Life (up to 5th reunion)
|Life (after 5th reunion)
(Rates as of 2009)
Membership in the DOC is open to all members of the Dartmouth community, and to others whose interests conform to those of the club. To become a member, please call the Outdoor Program Business Office during business hours: (603) 646-2834.
Benefits For All Members
Additional Benefits for Dartmouth Students
- Eligibility for membership and official positions in clubs and various special interest groups within the DOC, e.g. Bait & Bullet, Biathlon, Cabin & Trail, Cycling Club, ESD, Mountaineering Club, Ski Patrol, Snowboarding Club, Winter Sports, Women in the Wilderness, and the Dartmouth Skiing program.*
- Reduced rates on season passes, and free overnights at the Moosilauke Ravine Lodge.
- A copy of the Dartmouth Outing Guide is included with initial membership.
- Eligibility for Financial Aid on all DOC and OPO programs, including membership fee.
- One week advance DOC cabin reservation privilege (4 weeks ahead instead of 3).
- * The Ledyard Canoe Club has its own separate membership fee.
Additional Benefits for Life Members
- Free use of DOC cabins
- Immediate family of life members pay half rates for cabins — so spouses pay half, and children six to eighteen pay quarter.
- Membership certificate
- DOC patch and pin
- Dartmouth Students: Open to any registered student at Dartmouth College (including special students, and those enrolled in an A&S graduate program or one of the three graduate schools).
- Dartmouth Employees: Open to any member of the faculty, administration, staff or service group of Dartmouth College who has a college identification number and is currently on the payroll.
- Dartmouth Alums: Open to alumnae and alumni of Dartmouth College. Anyone who has been accepted to the College and been assigned a year (e.g. ’11) is considered an alum.
- Associate Memberships: Open to anyone whose interests conform to those of the Club.
- Annual: Membership is active from July 1 to June 30. After April 1, pro-rated memberships are available which run through the following year.
- Annual Family: Same as Annual but extends membership benefits to spouse, and children up to eighteen years of age.
- Student Career: Membership is active until graduation (includes 5th year B.E.). We don’t offer a student career family membership at this time.
- Life: Membership is active for the life of the individual. Some benefits are extended to spouses and children under 18.
Life memberships are tax deductible; all others are not.